Bulldog Drummond is looking for a highly intelligent and talented, full time Production Designer with a knack for print, design and details.
Bulldog Drummond is an innovation and design consultancy. We create practical value for some of the world’s largest and most purposeful brands. We uncover insights, develop strategies and design and execute solutions to bring new ideas, brands and products to market. Our work is informed by real people and inspired by our fascination for understanding what makes communities and companies tick.
Work daily with the Production team to do the following:
- Design in-house or client brand collateral that adhere to existing, or follow new, brand guidelines
- Create client meeting materials and presentations that include information graphics
- Produce materials in-house including bound books, printed posters and packaging mock-ups
- Work with outside vendors to coordinate production of designed materials
- Prepress final files and facilitate press checks
- Support the Production and Design departments to help efficiently work together as a team
- A degree in graphic design and previous experience in a Production role
- Highly skilled in Adobe CC, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Ability to work constructively and efficiently under tight timelines on multiple projects
- Detailed and organized in all aspects of the job
- Good communication skills
- Ability to be directed and take direction well and follow through on all project needs
- Working knowledge of product photography, website design, and Microsoft Office programs (such as Word and PPT) are a plus
The successful candidate to fill this role must be a passionate and detail-driven person who possesses a unique design perspective, understand trends, and knows what’s happening in the world around us. This individual must also have interpersonal skills, including the ability to be positive, mature, tactful, and work well with others under tight timelines. Must also be open to receiving feedback and direction and be a contributing team player.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered to be a part of the Bulldog Drummond team, please send your resume and work samples to katie(@)bulldogdrummond(.)com. Emails must be no larger than 10MB.
Please no calls.
To learn more about Bulldog Drummond please visit our website at bulldogdrummond.com.